Blended Program: Campus and Off-Campus Programs
Students who want to attend campus part-time and enroll in the Off-Campus Education Program part-time can work out a blended schedule and take campus courses.
- Kindergarten through high school;
- Customized mix between campus and off-campus learning;
- Combination of direct instruction, off-campus advising and independent study options;
- Diverse learning environment;
- Student driven pace with parent input;
- Core studies include – language arts, math, science, social studies;
2016-2017 Tuition: $8,000* (K-8th) and $10,600* (9th-12th)
*first year students slightly higher, tuition rates may be subject to change based on individual student needs, or modified programs
Please contact the Dean of the Campus Program for more information about Blended Scheduling: (734) 769-4511.